What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to turn your crafts of papercraft and scrapbookinginto a profitable and enjoyable small business
- have ever dreamed about quitting your day job because it is boring, or you hate it, and doing something that you loved …
- you can make money from your crafting skills, whatever your personal circumstance … if you have the right information
- know that you can make great scrapbooks but lack confidence in your own ability to run the business side of things …
- find clients for your products and services who won’t cause you more trouble than they are worth to your new business
- brainstorm ideas for a wide range of products and services to see what is possible with papercraft and scrapbooking crafts
- Brainstorm ideas for a wide range of products and services to see what is possible with papercraft and scrapbooking crafts
- want to set up your own business but feel overwhelmed by all the fragmented bits of information on the internet …
- memory preservation is a huge business, but you can make money starting with just one idea, and very little cash outlay
- think that you could supplement the family budget by doing something you enjoy in the evenings or on weekends …
- never seem to have enough money for yourself, and want more cash to pay for your own special things …
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Papercraft and Scrapbooking Business Compendium scores 71.20/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://papercraftscrapbookingbusiness.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: papercraftscrapbookingbusiness.com you’ll also be taken through to papercraftscrapbookingbusiness.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)